Global Lead Functional Safety, Brose Group
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Hallstadt
Senior Technologist, Functional Safety
Delphi Powertrain Systems
Senior Key Expert for Model-based Safety and Reliability
Functional Safety Assessor
Volvo Car Corporation
University of York
Director (act) Fraunhofer ESK & Division Manager Fraunhofer IESE
Head of Functional Safety
Commercial Manager - Functional Safety
Senior System Safety Engineer
Opel Automobile GmbH
Lead Field Applications Engineer
Product Manager, Cyber Security
SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH
Senior Expert Functional Safety
Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Safety Solution Manager
Safety program manager - ADS
Director, Functional Safety
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
System Architect and Functional Safety Manager
Senior Safety Architect
Head of Functional Safety
Horiba MIRA Ltd.
Senior Technical Consultant
Vice President of Marketing
Energica Motor Company S.p.A
Chief Functional Safety Technologist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Functional Safety Manager
Engineering Director ESC - Mando Corp.
Technical Manager, Electric System Safety
Functional Safety Manager
Expert Cybersecurity process and conformity AND SW Safety Expert France
Global Functional Safety Manager
Expert Functional Safety
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Fuctional Safety Expert and intacsTM Competent Assessor
Functional Safety Leader - Automotive - Medical
McLaren Applied Technologies
System Software Engineer
Toyota Research Institute
WG8 International Member
"With the 8th ISO 26262 IQPC conference around the corner we have another excellent opportunity to advance our individual and collective understanding of the ever expanding challenges of functional safety within the automotive industry.
By March 2018 we will be very close to the publication of ISO 26262:2018 that brings many questions of what’s new, but most importantly how can we negotiate our way through functional safety and its many dependencies: From cyber security, ADAS and automated driving to the advancing methods and tools that enable us to address challenges of system engineering in our highly distributed and complex vehicle systems.
So it is with great anticipation that I look forward to March 2018 and the four day program of meetings. I’m sure we will all gain insight from the our esteemed contributors via the variety of workshops, presentations and solution providers. Looking forward to meeting you all in Düsseldorf, and the prospect of sharing our ideas and challenges via the many networking and discussion sessions."
Improving Safety of Advanced Mobility
The biggest and longest running expert forum focused on the technical implementation of ISO 26262
During the 4-days program we will tackle the universal need in automotive for robust system engineering and moving forward from component-based engineering towards systems thinking that can tackle the complexity of electrification, autonomy and new mobility features. This will be the first conference where the ratified conclusions of the draft discussions will be presented by WG members of ISO/TC 22/SC 32 with the ISO 26262:2018 to be released in March 2018. We will also hear about the first draft of ISO/AWI PAS 21448 Safety of the intended functionality (SoTIF).
- The newly released ISO 26262:2018 where you will get the opportunity to examine the ratified conclusions and how should they affect you.
- The inclusion of the semiconductors, motorcycles and heavy vehicles into the standard from 2018 onwards and what does that mean for the industry
- 26262 and beyond: Will SOTIF fill the gap of assuring functional safety for autonomous drive? Introducing the first draft of SOTIF PAS 221448 Safety of The Intended Functionality
- and tackling challenges of AI-based systems for safe autonomous vehicles
- Cyber Security interfaces and functional safety
- Lean and agility in processes for continuous vehicle deployment
You should join us because..
- Automotive IQ will promote networking in an exciting environment and provide you with a platform to demonstrate your expertise and share your experience with industry peers
- You will meet like-minded professionals that share the same passion for innovation in business and for making the automotive world a safer place
- You will take part in lectures and discussions about case studies with real world examples from the top market players that you can take with you to share directly with your colleagues and implement them within your organization
Automotive Safety and Security Week
Join this European cyber security summit for a holistic approach to secure vehicles and infrastructure by looking into threat intelligence, design of secure systems and security of in-vehicle components from the practitioners perspective.
The biggest ISO 26262 conference of its kind. Join us for the 7th edition of the longest and most well established functional safety meeting and get to know the ISO 26262 fundamentals and how the 2018 changes are going to affect your day-to-day activities.
A complete guide for system testing engineers interested in the burning question of how to safely bring autonomous cars and highly automated vehicles to public streets. Product validation, simulation and meeting customer requirements .