Global Lead Functional Safety, Brose Group
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Hallstadt
Senior Technologist, Functional Safety
Delphi Powertrain Systems
Head of Functional Safety
Head of Software Systems Engineering
Elektrobit (EB) - Automotive
Lead Engineer Safety Methods and Analyses, Member of WG8 Austria
Head of Functional Safety
Horiba MIRA Ltd.
Chief Functional Safety Technologist
Functional Safety Manager
WG8 International Member
"With the 9th ISO 26262 IQPC conference around the corner we have another excellent opportunity to advance our individual and collective understanding of the ever expanding challenges of functional safety within the automotive industry.
By March 2019 ISO 26262:2018 will be published. This will answer many questions, but most importantly will raise new ones: what is the next step for functional safety standardization?How to ensure safety of probabilistic systems? How to integrate functional safety into overall product safety strategy?
So it is with great anticipation that I look forward to March 2019 and the four day program of meetings. I’m sure we will all gain insight from the our esteemed contributors via the variety of workshops, presentations and solution providers. Looking forward to meeting you all in München and the prospect of sharing our ideas and challenges via the many networking and discussion sessions."
Improving Safety of Advanced Mobility
The biggest and longest running expert forum focused on the technical implementation of ISO 26262
During the 4-days program we will tackle the universal need in automotive for robust system engineering and moving forward from component-based engineering towards systems thinking that can tackle the complexity of electrification, autonomy and new mobility features. This will be the first conference where the ratified standard will be presented by WG members of ISO/TC 22/SC 32 within the ISO 26262:2018. We will enter the open discussion on the published first draft of ISO/AWI PAS 21448 Safety of the intended functionality (SoTIF).
- The case-studies on implementation of newly released ISO 26262:2018 where you will get the opportunity to examine the real-world applications of the standard guidances.
- The FuSa development issues for the semiconductors, motorcycles and heavy vehicles and what does the standard from 2018 onwards change
- Differences in scope between 26262 and SOTIF PAS 221448 Safety of The Intended Functionality
- Tackling challenges of AI-based systems for safe autonomous vehicles
- Cyber Security interfaces and functional safety
- Lean and agility in processes for continuous vehicle deployment
You should join us because..
- Automotive IQ will promote networking in an exciting environment and provide you with a platform to demonstrate your expertise and share your experience with industry peers
- You will meet like-minded professionals that share the same passion for innovation in business and for making the automotive world a safer place
- You will take part in lectures and discussions about case studies with real world examples from the top market players that you can take with you to share directly with your colleagues and implement them within your organization
Automotive Safety and Security Week
Join this European cyber security summit for a holistic approach to secure vehicles and infrastructure by looking into threat intelligence, design of secure systems and security of in-vehicle components from the practitioners perspective.
The biggest ISO 26262 conference of its kind. Join us for the 7th edition of the longest and most well established functional safety meeting and get to know the ISO 26262 fundamentals and how the 2018 changes are going to affect your day-to-day activities.
A complete guide for system testing engineers interested in the burning question of how to safely bring autonomous cars and highly automated vehicles to public streets. Product validation, simulation and meeting customer requirements .